ON Page Optimization Services
On page SEO is that your website is as search engine friendly . If your website is not optimised then you have less chance of your page in front of search engine, here is a fast guide towards good on page SEO:
- Create sure that your value is legitimate, in some circumstances bad value can cause to google not being able to effectively study a web page. Use the W3C validator to examine your markup.
- Create sure that your meta-tags are methodical - your web page name labels and information labels should explain the material of your different sites. The website name labels should be less then 68 figures and the information labels more specific but less then 148 figures.
- Create sure that you have original material on every individual web page.
- Create sure that your website URLs are SEO helpful, use mod re-write for A linux systemunix and Apahche web host or use IIS divert for Windows. Preferably allow it to be so that the URLs explain your material i.e. use sector.com/blue-widgets.php as apposed to having something like sector.com/product.php?cat=146. Use hyphens or emphasizes to individual terms in the URLs.
- Create sure you brand the different headers on your sites using H labels.
- Create sure that you use illustrative URLs for your pictures i.e. use blue-widget.jpg as apposed a lot of figures and or characters .jpg.
- Create sure that the hyperlinks within your website are finish i.e. if you are connecting to the red icons web page weblink to sector.com/blue-widgets.php as apposed to just blue-widgets.php.
- Create sure that you are making good use of core backlinks within your material - if you have a web page about red icons, use the term red icons in the writing that hyperlinks to it.
- Create sure that you brand all of your pictures with illustrative alt features.
- Create sure that there is only one edition of your home-page - 301 divert the catalog or standard web page returning to sector.com.
- Create sure that there is only one edition of your website - 301 divert all non www. URLs to the www. ones or viceversa.
- Use the rel="nofollow" tag in the hyperlinks to sites that you do not believe in, you think maybe using new spamming methods or you do not want to help in the google.